Monday, December 29, 2008

Visit from the Big Guy!

We had a get together with a few other families a few days before Christmas.  Santa himself showed up to visit and the kids had a chance to put in some last minute requests!
Delaney figured Santa was her last shot at getting a puppy for Christmas, but you should have seen her face fall when Santa said he'd have to clear it with mom and dad first :(
Chandler figured he better slip in a bribe or something to move him up on the list (just kidding, he's been great!)
"No Cassie, Santa can't fit a cute teenage boy in his bag".

1 comment:

Porter Family said...

You did it!!! I'm so proud of you. You'll be a phenomenal blogger before long. I love Delaney's picture. I found out that the "Queen of Rock" title on my mom's blog was put there by my sister, who infiltrated her blog and changed it without her knowing. We all got a pretty good laugh out of it.